THE BATCH FOR ALBANY COUNTY
WHO CAN SUBMIT?
Albany County youth age 13-19 are welcome to submit works of art, photography and writing. All pieces must be original creations.
If your piece is selected for the publication, your name will be shared publicly in print editions, digital editions and on The Batch social media platforms. We commit to appropriate artist credit wherever your art/writing is reproduced.
WHAT CAN BE SUBMITTED?
ART/PHOTOGRAPHY: Images should be of publishable quality with sharp, accurate color reproduction.
WRITING: All forms of writing are accepted (personal narrative, poetry, short story, essay, novel excerpt, song lyrics, play/screenplay, etc.). Submitted pieces are limited to 2,000 words or less in Word or Doc format.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from a non-school affiliated email account (gmail, hotmail, etc.).
- In the subject line, type ALBANY COUNTY SUBMISSION
- In the body of the email, please include:
- artist’s first and last name
- phone #
- parent/guardian’s first and last name
- parent/guardian’s email address
- title of the piece(s) submitted
- Attach submission(s).
SAMPLE EMAIL SUBMISSION
follow The Batch